What We Take for Donations
Any household items that are not broken or unsellable.
- Clothing ( mens and women )
- Shoes as long as they’re not ripped or over worn
- Pictures and wall art
- Books , Recods , CD’s
- Any resellable items
- Furniture at a small size ( side tables and chairs )
- Household Kitchenware ( Just Not Stoves or Big Refridgerators )
- Artwork And Glasswork
- Canes or Walkers in good condition
- Rugs , Comforters not torn or ripped
- Clocks , Crystal items , dishware
- Dishes or Plate Sets
- Crafts and Fabric Items in neat condition
- Blankets, towels , shower curtains in resellable condition
- Statues and Pottery of all kind
What We Don't Accept
- Bed Frames or Headboards
- Electronics that are large or untestable
- Large Furniture or couches
- Computer Monitors
- Ripped or torn clothes or shoes
- Unsellable Broken Items
- Chandaliers or Wall Mounting Lights
- Loose Wiring or Car Parts
- Car Seats for Children
- Used Bed Pillows ( NOT THROW PILLOWS ) we take couch pillows!
- Any Electronic That Cannot Be Tested or Unlocked
New Items from EARS Thrift Store!!
New Items came in for to the Thrift Store that are amazing! Every day is new items to look for treasures with your friends and family! We are a all donation based thrift store which all proceeds go to our Englewood Animal Rescue Sanctuary at 500 N. Indiana Ave. We house cats at that location and a book of our dogs with all f the information about them. They are housed at foster’s houses near by! All proceeds from our Thrift Store located at 280 S. McCall Rd. Englewood . We are NOT on Dearborn Strret but off 41 and Dearborn you take the first left at the stop sign on Dearborn St. and we are on South McCall Rd. about 15 seconds on the right! Beautiful blue Building adressed number 280 . You may donate between the hours of 10:00 – 2:45 Monday – Saturday during season hours. Monday is a seasonal day 6 months out of the year til July. Then open Tuesday- Saturday. We provide a tax receipt upon request but we always ask at drop off if you need one. Thank You for thinking of us for donating to our thrift store and helping our animals in need of a home.