EARS is a volunteer-based organization. The Pet Store, Adoption Center, Thrift Store, and Special Events thrive and succeed only with the help of volunteers! Volunteers may assist:
- Customers in the Pet Store
- Answer phones for the Pet Store / Adoption Center
- Act as a cat caregiver or cuddler
- At the Thrift Store: sort and display merchandise, and manage the sales register.
- At events, volunteers help with setup, take down, and answering questions about EARS.
Stop by the Pet Store / Adoption Center to fill out an application or print it here and bring it in.
In some instances, even an hour a week can fill the time needed.
Volunteers must be sixteen years or older.